Phone 06 353 8722
We use a wide range of therapeutic approaches ranging from Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), hypnosis, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), and psychotherapeutic and mindfulness-based approaches. We also use cutting edge computer based biofeedback and neurofeedback trainining (see our homepage for further information on biofeedback and neurofeedback).
Psychotherapy is a general term used to describe the process of treating psychological and emotional problems. Psychotherapy is a powerful way of helping people obtain important insights around the issues they experience. Psychotherapy can help people take the steps they need towards resolving the problems they have been struggling with, and can help them bring about positive and lasting change in their lives.
There are many kinds of psychotherapies and there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach. A wide range of techniques and strategies can be used to help people deal effectively with the issue they want help with, depending on the approach of the therapist.
Potential benefits of psychotherapy:
Increased resilience in dealing with life stressors
Increased self-confidence and feelings of self-worth.
Development of skills for improving relationships
Relief from emotional problems (for example, depression, anxiety, phobias, eating, disorders)
Increased self-awareness and an increased ability to understand yourself and your personal values and goals.
Eliminating old unwanted habits (e.g. overeating) and creating new, more desirable ones.
Contact us at email@example.com or phone (06) 3538722 to see how psychotherapy can help you.
Have you ever wondered how modern technology can help you live a happier and healthier life?
We use and sell a wide range of cutting edge technology to help people improve the way their body functions.
We have equipment and software that helps people learn how to reduce the impact of stress on their body. This equipment can measure muscle tension, skin temperature, heart rate, respiration and even brainwaves. The results are shown on a computer screen in real time and can be integrated into exciting computer based games that only work when the desired physiological response is achieved. Ask to see:
- Relaxing Rhythms: a range of biofeedback games to reduce stress
- Journey to Wild Divine: an amazing game that helps the user to develop increasingly effective abilities to help their body cope with stress.
- Meditation skills training software: designed by some of the world's leading meditation teachers. This helps individuals achieve advanced levels of meditation much more easily.
- Emwave PC and Emwave 2: The world's most widely used stress management hardware and software that has also been shown to help reduce hypertension.
- Verity Simplex: A simple portable biofeedback device to help individual muscles to relax.
- Verity Continence and Pelvitone: To help those women who suffer stress incontinence due to age, injury or childbirth.
- Verity TENS: TENS helps reduce the pain signal sent by nerve to the brain and is a small and portable device that is easy to use at home and is proved to be effective and helpful.
- Verity Obstetric TENS: A Pain reducing TENS machine for women giving childbirth who want to limit the amount of medication used.